At Lee, Danner & Bass, Inc., your privacy is our priority.
We collect personal information to open your account(s), to process your transactions and to help us to provide a better level of service. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information that we collect. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following limited exceptions appliesOutside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so, that is, opted in.
- We disclose personal information to your account(s) custodian that helps us process or service your transactions or account(s).
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or for institutional risk control.
- We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better.
- Application and registration information. We collect information that you provide us when you open an account. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security Number and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience.
- Transaction information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and serve you better, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, and history, and may include your name or other data in an internal client list that reflects your activities at Lee, Danner & Bass, Inc.
- We use your personal information to fulfill our regulatory obligations and to help us deliver the best possible service to you.
- For example, we may use your personal information to provide faster, more convenient services.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. These procedures continue in the course of the destruction of private information by on-site shredding.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or if you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
- If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.